UCSV is a small library for importing and exporting CSV into and out of ECMAScript programs. CSV text is imported into either a two-dimensional array, or an array of objects. Likewise a collection of arrays or objects can be converted into CSV text with a single function call.
- MIT, GLP3 dual licensed
- Simple, namespaced API
- Small (less than 1.5kb when minified and gzipped)
- When exporting to CSV appropriate fields are automatically quoted
- Optionally strip leading and trailing whitespace from fields
- Proper support for quotes, commas and line-breaks in quoted fields
- Use in browser or as a CommonJS module.
The project is available on Github